Monday, March 20, 2006

BRIGHTER THAN SUNSHINE

School started off fine today, got a new physics teacher he
is damn nerd and his class is very slack then i had english
i just passed english compre,could have done better cause i made
alot of silly mistakes -as usual. Math teacher applied for leave
for some examination and another temporary teacher took over
he wanted us to call him by his name and his name-? Eng cher.
Hahas we should call him english teacher:D


Had gym at 4pm i didnt slack in gym today instead i pushed
100% all out. After weights we still had cardio for 20 mins
i cycled-as usual. Thanks Ira for passing me ice when i needed it most
i was icing my muscles while cycling. when back to my room and had
my cold/hot shower.

Just saw the results for Asian sailing, optimist doing well
420 also. I'm happy to see chun and terry in the top 3.
Tmro its agility then sch then orchard sry stine i cant train
u.k doesnt allow me to.



May the better crew win.[i've got my motivation:

No comments: